Work with Triskell Seafood
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Administration Assistant for Maternity Cover
1 year contract. 31.5 hours over 5 days.
Triskell Seafood Ltd is in business for over 20 years trading live shellfish across Europe. It is a fast-paced business in the ever-changing and dynamic food industry. In the last number of years we have developed a complimentary business in specialist equipment and professional clothing for the aquaculture industry.
Triskell Seafood are proud of the reputation we have built up over the years. We believe above all in providing our customers, some of whom have been with us since the very beginning, with efficient customer service, excellent advice and a friendly smile.
We are currently recruiting a Sales and Administrative assistant to cover maternity leave. While the role is based out of our premises in Collooney we are cognizant of the fact that some remote working may be required depending on Government advice. We are involved in the aquaculture industry which has been designated as an essential service. This means that we are able to work onsite in Collooney where we have a spacious office and warehouse that complies with HSA best practice for safe working during COVID.
You will be reporting to the Office Manager and Managing Director as part of a small team and will be expected to be flexible as to the duties you will be required to undertake. As we work with live shellfish the business environment can be quite fast-paced at times and requires the ability to respond quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Process product orders and invoices
- Liaise with oyster growers, suppliers and customers
- Process staff timesheets
- Resolve inventory and order issues
The skills required for the role include:
- excellent written and verbal communication
- great organization & time management skills allowing you to keep on top of the various tasks on your list
- the ability to work in a self-directed manner within tight timescales
- a detail-oriented approach
- ability to provide a high level of customer service
- a problem-solving attitude
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an accounts position
- Experience of working with stock / stock-taking
- Excellent communication skills (including written skills)
- Strong computer skills in MS Office & accounts packages
- Accounts Technician Qualification
- As a number of our customers and suppliers are based in France a knowledge of French would be a distinct advantage
This position is for 31.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and is based at our premises in Collooney, Co. Sligo.
It is a 12 month contract to begin immediately. Full training will be provided.
Applications, including a full CV, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that interviews for this position will be carried out online.