Triskell Seafood are recruiting for a full time Office Manager Position
Our primary business is trading live shellfish across Europe, in the last number of years, we have expanded into specialist equipment and clothing sales, consolidating our position in the Aquaculture industry. As a result of the year on year growth in this sector, we now plan an expansion to the workforce.
You will be joining a small team working closely together to provide an efficient service in a friendly and professional manner.
This position is full-time and offers an immediate start to the right candidate. As much of our market is in France, fluent French would be a distinct advantage in the post.
- You will be reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for supervising the Office administration and secretarial tasks
- You will be required to understand the inner workings of the entire organisation along with its aims and objectives, the Managing Director will expect you to become autonomous in this role.
In this fast-paced environment, duties include:
- Responsibility for verifying the Companies’ accounts (including Revenue returns before they are filed) and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with the team, suppliers and clients
- Meeting visitors and treating them with courtesy
- Ensuring the Managing Director is fully prepared for meetings, taking notes, creating reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents
- Taking care of the Managing Director’s travel arrangements including the booking of transport and accommodation
- Handling and screening phone calls and emails
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the office and warehouse, including setting the team’s schedules of work
As you gain experience, you will be trusted with extra responsibilities such as managing budgets and writing reports.
To become successful in this position, you must display the following traits:
- Financial background and excellent computer skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to be proactive, take the initiative and problem-solve
- Tact and diplomacy
- Discretion and trustworthiness: An understanding of confidentiality issues
- Adaptability and flexibility since you will be required to complete a wide array of roles
- The capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to research, analyse and present complex information in an easy to understand manner
- The capacity to delegate tasks as and when necessary
Advantage: fluency in French (oral and written) and previous experience in an export/import environment.
All applications to email@example.com