We are currently recruiting for a French-speaking Sales & Marketing Executive
Triskell Seafood Ltd is in business for over 20 years trading live shellfish across Europe. It is a fast-paced business in the ever-changing and dynamic food industry. In the last number of years we have developed a complimentary retail business in specialist equipment and professional clothing for the aquaculture industry.
Triskell Seafood are proud of the reputation we have built up over the years. We believe above all in providing our customers, some of whom have been with us since the very beginning, with excellent customer service, excellent advice and a friendly smile.
We are currently recruiting a sales executive focused on developing our business both at home and abroad. While the role is based out of our premises in Collooney the ideal candidate will be expected to visit growers on-site (primarily in Ireland) as required.
You should be a self-starter, able to drive sales growth and build rapport with customers and close sales. As we work with live shellfish the business environment can be quite fast-paced at times and requires the ability to respond quickly.
The skills required for the role include:
- the ability to multi-task and manage concurrent pieces of work
- the ability to quickly analyse information from a variety of sources to make sound decisions
- recognizing and delivering on business opportunities and initiatives
- the ability to work in a self-directed manner within tight timescales
- a track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
Sales / Sales Development:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide expert guidance, selling products / equipment and solutions in a reliable, ethical and cost efficient manner
- Source, co-ordinate and manage the logistics for the effective and efficient delivery of products / equipment to customers
- Ensure compliance with legislative and safe practice throughout the sales process
- Maintain strong customer focused relationships with the existing client base, identifying areas for growth
- Research and identify new market opportunities, build client networks
- Identify, create, implement and evaluate strategic plans for business development opportunities understanding and mitigating risks
- Develop, implement and evaluate processes and reports to facilitate high quality business analysis
- Represent the company at meetings, Trade Shows (national / international), conferences as requested by the Managing Director
While the ideal candidate would have previous experience in the aquaculture industry there will be full training provided for this role. A large number or our suppliers and customers are based in France so a strong proficiency in spoken and written French would be highly beneficial.
Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a sales or logistics environment
- A full, clean driving license
- Excellent oral and written French
- Excellent communication skills (including written skills)
- A qualification in Business or Marketing or Finance
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, accounts packages
This position is full-time Monday to Friday and is based at our premises in Collooney, Co. Sligo.
Applications, including a full CV, should be sent to email@example.com
Please note that interviews are currently on hold for this position. We expect to recommence recruitment once the restrictions around Covid-19 are lifted.