We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Executive
This is a fast paced business environment, requiring a high level of sales, procurement and management experience. The skills required for the role include: the ability to multi-task and manage concurrent pieces of work in a pressurized environment, the ability to quickly analyse information from a variety of sources to make sound decisions, the ability to recognize and deliver on business opportunities and initiatives, the ability to work in a self-directed manner within tight timescales, the ability to demonstrate leadership and a track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships.
Sales / Sales Development:
- Provide a high level of customer service in a deadline driven environment
- Provide expert guidance, selling products / equipment and solutions in a reliable, ethical and cost efficient manner
- Source, co-ordinate and manage the logistics for the effective and efficient delivery of products / equipment to customers
- Ensure compliance with legislative and safe practice throughout the sales process
- Maintain strong customer focused relationships with the existing client base, identifying areas for growth
- Research and identify new market opportunities, build client networks
- Identify, create, implement and evaluate strategic plans for business development opportunities understanding and mitigating risks
- Responsible for Team Management: providing feedback, training and guidance to the team to ensure agreed targets and quality levels are achieved
- Maintain own knowledge of legislation and policy, ensuring that changes are reflected in company policy / procedures
- Analyse and evaluate sales, procurement, stock, operating costs, budgets and resources, to continually provide and implement evidence based business improvements plans
- Develop, implement and evaluate processes and reports to facilitate high quality business analysis
- Represent the company at meetings, Trade Shows (national / international), conferences as requested by the Managing Director
While the ideal candidate would have previous experience in the aquaculture industry there will be full training provided for this role. A large number or our suppliers and customers are based in France so some knowledge of French would be a distinct advantage. It is envisaged that this position will evolve into a senior managerial role, the timescale for which will depend upon the successful candidate.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A qualification in Business or Marketing or Finance
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a sales or logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills (including written skills)
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, accounts packages
- A good level of oral and written French
This position is full-time Monday to Friday and is based at our premises in Collooney, Co. Sligo.
Applications, including a full CV, should be sent to email@example.com
It is envisaged that interviews will be held towards the end of January.